ALL dice are protected under MMG’s LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Acrylic and Resin: In the event that you somehow, by the act of Cthulhu, are able to break or chip your resin and acrylic dice, Congratulations! You are in the .1% of players who are able to do this and we highly recommend you converse with your DM on your strength check.
But seriously though, in the event this DOES actually happen, we will send you a new die.
Metal: OK, we REALLY suggest you converse with your DM on your strength check and/or consider entering in the World’s Strongest Man competition if you are able to break these solid metal dice…
If you do experience any problems with your metal dice it will more than likely be the wearing of the enamel. If your enamel starts to experience a heavy wear, we will replace your die. But don’t worry, this can take years before this happens.
Stone: This will more than likely happen at SOME point in time. If your dice ever chip or break, we will send you a new die. Please note that this does not cover cracks that may happen internally. We do hope that if you are willing to drop some serious $$$ on a stone set that you are also willing to invest in a proper padded rolling tray. Wait times on replacement stone dice are substantially longer than other dice and can take up to 2-3 months to fulfill a replacement dice order. In the event that your dice DO break IN HALF...don’t panic! Simply take some super glue to BOTH sides on the broken dice and hold together for 1 minute. Please wait at least 24 hours before rolling your dice again. You can use your broken dice while you wait for your replacement.
Frequently asked questions:
What if I break my dice more than once or break multiple dice?
We offer a ONE TIME no questions asked free replacement on one set of dice. Every time after that, everything has to be run by and approved by both the brand manager and owner of MMG. We do this to help prevent customers from unfortunately trying to abuse the system. Yes, a few bad eggs can really ruin it for everyone else! We also do this in order to hopefully contain the chaos of broken dice mishaps. We love being able to offer the lifetime warranty but hope that our customers are still being careful while rolling their dice.
How should I store my dice to prevent wear?
- Stone and Wood dice: We recommend that stone dice be kept in a padded or secure case where the dice are unable to rub against each other. This helps prevent not only chips and breaks, but also scratches.
- Metal dice: We send out padded metal dice tins with all of our metal sets as a free gift. Even though metal dice are extremely durable, they can scratch over time. Keeping them secure in our metal cases will help prevent this from happening.
- Acrylic and Resin dice: If you are one of those weirdos who don’t just toss all of your plastic dice in a giant Crown Royal bag and insist on keeping your dice cradled and protected, we offer our metal dice tin at only $4.99. You can purchase one here.
How do I get my replacement dice?
After your replacement dice request has been approved you will have the choice of being invoiced then or later when the die is finished in order to cover shipping costs. We charge a flat rate of $5 to anywhere in the U.S., $10 to Canada, and $20 internationally. We are hoping to be able to offer these rates for Canada and all other countries at a lower price in the future. Thanks Covid-19….
If you have experienced in issue with your dice and would like to place an order for a replacement, please email us at email@example.com
- Your name
- Several photos of the broken die/dice.
- Proof that this is a Misty Mountain Gaming dice set (a receipt of purchase or MMG logo-ed case or bag will do- we send these out with each dice set)